Monday 1 January 2024

Happy 2024!

 Once again a long delay in posting.  I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season and wish you all the best for 2024. This is going to be an important year for me. I have two books prepared for released. CONTROL TO CATASTROPHE: ANCIENT AND MEDIEVAL is a grid rule set that I hope to have done for June or July.  The follow-up, CONTROL TO CATASTROPHE: RENAISSANCE will be done (hopefully) for December.  I have been working on these books for the last 2 years and I am very happy about how the games play.

I have my BFE based ACW rules ready too. BATTLES BETWEEN THE STATES has been played for over 5 years and work extremely well. I aim to release that book for 2025.  That rule set was a driver for several rule changes for BFE but colonials are getting a fresh treatment with campaign specific books starting with the Zulu War followed by Sudan and Afghanistan.

All of this is very exciting for me and I hope a few others will enjoy the games I develop.

So, again, happy 2024!

2 comments:

  1. Christopher TenWolde2 January 2024 at 01:28

    Happy New Year from Helsinki! I just rebased my ACW collection over last Autumn, and started a reorganization of my Zulu War collection, so these are welcome announcements. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that puts the pressure on! Hope you are having fun with the hobby and do let me know if you have any questions about the rules. My email is cbleach65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete