Monday 5 June 2023

Much too long!

 It has been much too long since my last post.  Since then much has been going on.  The ACW rules are written and in proof reading.  The ancient-renaissance (early-modern) grid game has developed really well and is with several groups for play testing; I am very excited about this game.  A 3rd edition of BFE is well under way with some interesting changes that partly stemmed from the ACW game.  In addition, the dice-based movement and morale system (that replaces the tables) was recently play tested and worked really well.  In fact, so well I am inclined to use it more than the tables especially for games using Zulu or Mahdist armies.

So lots of developments.  The big challenge now will be to layout and publish.  I am planning on hiring someone to do the layout.  Selling with be handled by Amazon for print copies and I will set up a web page for PDFs.  




No comments:

Post a Comment