Monday 1 November 2021

Tamai

 I had not pulled out the Sudan collection in some time and decided to replay the old original scenario from the first edition of the rules, Tamai.  This has been played many times and gives a good game.  Since playing this I have made a new arid mat using a canvas drop cloth and acrylic caulk.  Next time I use it I will post again - I have posted a couple of pictures from a NWF game but not with the Sudan collection.

The mat in these images is my old felt but with patches of, well, not sure, patches of cracked earth?  I spread pebbles on the cloth is a dense clumps and then sprayed it with brown paint. The stones acted as a mask and gave an interesting effect.

The Ansar won this one although it looked horrid for them for a while.  




2 comments:

  1. Hi chris are your BEF II rulse still available, the HOTZ website seems to be defuncts, I have seen good feedback on the BEF rules and intresting that BEF III is in the works, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Sorry for the late reply. Send me an email and I will send you the rules. cbleach65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete