Saturday 20 March 2021

A long time in coming and still no gaming....

 I have not posted anything in a long time....obviously.  I have painted and built terrain, but without a game to report on it seems less important to post.  I hope this changes very soon.  Locally the health authorities are allowing small groups of people to gather outside.  As the weather improves this will mean outdoor gaming.  Last summer we did a multi-game mini-convention in our group..  It worked so well that we plan on doing it again regardless of Covid restrictions.  

So, just a quick post to say that I am still around and looking forward to gaming.  Spring is emerging and hope is on the horizon.  Here are a couple of old shots of the past and one for



a hopeful future....

1 comment:

  1. hi chris I tried to buy the Battle for Empire rules form the Hotz Arts webiste but no response from Eric Hotz and the website paypal transaction report an error, are the rules still available, I am based in the UK

    ReplyDelete